April 17, 2010 was the date, when the event named Kita Kitz Batch ’96 was held. A Reunion that was formed to gather all the pips who graduated High School at Dna Trinidad Mendoza Institute, year 1996 (obvious ba? hahahahs… ;-D)
A collaboration of eager ones who shared their minds and ideas to make this possible in just a span of almost 3 months, whoow… :-D. By gathering information, preparing checklist, opening School Year Book, looking for Friends (thru FB and walking “angles” whahaha.. :-D) meetings, and budgeting, everything fell into place. Of course some lapses were noted, but then again the event had brought fun and enjoyment to everyone (we really hope it did… :-O).
Warm acknowledgement to those who helped to make this event a memorable one.
- Financial Support from batchmates who are more well-off (Out of the Country pips, you know who they are.. :-D)
- Artistic talent of the lay-out artist
- Creative minds of the Event Master
- Supportive people who helped gather more attendees as possible
- Cute and kind Collectors 😀
- Runners, here, there, and everywhere
- Understanding Bosses/co-workers who allowed attendees for absent or take leave
- Dance instructor
- School Guards and Assistant
- Free Photographer from the Studio Owner
- Buffet and Table designers
- …and All those who shared financial contribution.
For the friendship-links that were re-opened (and re-kindled), having met old friends, for the lasting smiles and laughters (till now), even the pressures that goes along with organizing this… Well, I can proudly say that this EVENT served it purpose…Wheee….:-)
Success!!!! 😀 😀 😀
you may also visit : http://kitakitz96.multiply.com/