a lot of extra-ordinary moment happened along the way. These were such as “WHEW Moments” for me…. 🙂
- Drive the Car at EDSA and had it damaged through the Gutter (1st attempt of driving)
- Being stock on a stiff road during my first long driving
- Being caught by a traffic enforcer because of over-staying at the Over-taking Lane.
- Had a car Take-off, because there was no road ahead
- Measure the length of the two roads which we’re not convinced that these are of the same length (with Soc).
- Fall asleep while driving (thanks God I woke up… :-))
- Being caught by an SBMA Traffic Enforcer for 3 times (with palusot: 1st time ko lang po mag-drive dito…sorry po!!!)
- Drove like an ambulance driverwhen my aunt needs to be rushed at the hospital.
- Drove at 150 km/hr
- Fall asleep, then BAGGGGG!!!! (Thank God, nothing happened so serious…)
- No. 77 was accomplished at last…. 🙂
- Drive my own Brand New Car, but is c/o by company… hehehe…(may 7, 2012)
- Drunk to drop (as in Shutdown 😦 )
- Sung song,Slap-shock version
- Sung “one moment in time” in a singing contest with plunk pitch.
- Had a Stain ( ah-owww) , and i need to wear skirt to wash my pants… 😦
- Got Blushed (Pula pula ko daw while eating, joinx, first time sinundo.. wahahaha)… 😀
- Witness to saw the boundary of Rain fall (as in hati)
- Felt the excitement while watching fireworks display (I miss Pyrolimpics.. :-()
- Fulfillment when I passed the Board Exam
- Felt the Feeling when I first saw my Nephew
- Had the feeling of being so Important, when I had a car accident…(Thanks to all)
- Saved by my Angels
- Being Serenade alternately… 😀 (with the aid of Videoke…hehehe… 🙂 )
- Attended a mass for the first time with someone who has interest in me…(lakas ng loob nito…)
- Sent home by someone just by walking…( anu ba un?) but it is cool… 😉
- Been in the house of the one with an “I”… (wheewwww talaga… 😀 )
- I gave my Yes to may Itay… :-), (Nov 12, 2010)
- Attend a mass together with my some of my Cousins, family and itay babies…
- Had a real anchor’s away experience. (May 23, 2012)
…and more to come