…With the things that I have done, there were those which i considered as
“PROUDLY DID IT”… 🙂
- Droving while listening to an Album that has been my driving force to have a car
- Had a chance to put-up a business with my barkada as partners (My Daily Laundry)
- Assist an old woman(Didn’t know her nationality) in HK immigration because she collapsed
- Been an “Inay” to those who called me by this pet name…(Inay buleng was the original).
- Finished my 5 year course in 4 year and a half
- Been a part of a medical Mission
- Lead the Team/Group who are mostly BOYS.
- Donated Blood
- Become a volunteer
- Form a project that encourage others to do more.
- Part of the committee who organized Class reunion with less resources.
- Helped Disabled Woman, to find ways on how to get home, @ Aling Puring convention 2010, (she said: “ang swerte ko sa Ann”)
- been an inspiration to others, as they say… 🙂
- Survived Sumaguing Cave at Sagada, Phil
- Became an AM at the age of 32, = )
- Support an event where the RP President is the Guest of Honor
- Drive a Brand new car 🙂
…and more to come